[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: PRINCETON STUDENTS FIND HOLE IN INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE

I suggest all graduating students who are looking for fame in wall street do the
same.  Sure your professional colleagues won't appreciate, but some Wall Street
guy may pay you tons of money ... :-)(  Sad world we live in...

What Internet Security Software?!  Alpha, not in Beta?!  What's next, how about
SMTP telnet port 25 problem :-)  Sigh...

Ali